Membership has many benefits!
- When you join our club, you automatically become a member of Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs (MCSCC). This entitles you to event discounts, race weekend discounts, and sponsor discounts. Membership is also the first step towards attending our nationally recognized Driver School.
- SCCR holds an Annual Awards Banquet and member’s reservations are free. You must be a member to receive an award from the club.
- Members receive newsletters and are contacted directly with information on events to keep you in the loop.
- The MCSCC clubs are competitive with each other about who can put on the best events and on being the most awesome, sooo….we take a lot of pride in our club and try our best as members to make it succeed.
- We have great relationships through working events, attending monthly meetings, and helping each other. It really is a racing community, but like any thing else, you get out of it what you put in. Sure, you can sign up for events, show up and leave when it’s all over, but the more you get involved, the better experience you will have.
- Our members are all ages. We learn from each other and enjoy camaraderie that spans generations. Also, you are encouraged to get your buddies to join with you, so you can have your own circle of friends to hang out with as well as meeting new friends in our club.
- We do plan events just for our club and “guests”. We have 3 parking lot autocrosses planned this season, and 2 out of the 3 partner with other clubs outside of MCSCC. Vapordubs (including a car show), Madison Sports Car Club (our big brother), and the Windy City Miata Club from Chicago (at the Rockford Speedway). This year will be our 3rd annual Garage Crawl, where we take a day and visit race, restoration, and project shops, with eats and drinks at our last stop to wrap things up.
So, what are you waiting for? SIGN UP!